Ebola Staying SafeNovember 13, 2014 12:00 am
With that in mind, Videotel is pleased to offer a training package consisting of our newly released video, “Ebola – Staying Safe”, and an accompanying digital workbook, free to every ship and seafarer worldwide.
Produced in association with Steamship Mutual P&I Club and a panel of medical and subject matter experts, this is the definitive maritime training package for this critical health threat facing mariners. For your convenience, it is available free to download for use on board your vessel(s) by all crewmembers.
The training package covers:
• What Ebola is and how to recognise the symptoms
• How crew can protect themselves from Ebola
• The steps Masters, shipowners, and ship managers can take to keep crew members safe
• Strict health protection guidelines that must be followed
Videotel is offering this free package through two channels:
• Internet download – for those onshore or on vessels, simply follow the link below to download the video and digital workbook
• All Videotel rental subscribers will receive the package free with their annual update
The video has also been automatically delivered to all KVH IP-MobileCast subscribing vessels and is now available for viewing on board as a part of TRAININGlink.
Please help spread the word by passing this information on to as many friends and colleagues who will benefit from receiving this programme.
DOWNLOAD EBOLA – STAYING SAFE