Making the Difference, Passenger Mustering and Crowd Control
Recent events involving passenger ships have once again demonstrated the vital importance of a...
Drugs and Alcohol, A Manager's Guide
The MLC 2006 as amended includes guidelines on the safety and health education of seafarers,...
The Practical Management and Switching of Marine Fuels
In the highly competitive world of cargo carrying, shipowners face a number of serious issues....
ColRegs & IALA Buoyage Training Course
This course is in two parts and examines in great detail two essential topics for deck officers...
Maritime Security Awareness Training Course
Stories about pirate attacks, terrorism, stowaways, drug and gun smuggling and organised crime are...
VIDEOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE
The term “Videotel” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 84 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EU, UK. Our company registration number is 1347854. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither do we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages/be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Videotel’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.