Making the Difference, Passenger Mustering and Crowd Control
Recent events involving passenger ships have once again demonstrated the vital importance of a...
Drugs and Alcohol, A Manager's Guide
The MLC 2006 as amended includes guidelines on the safety and health education of seafarers,...
The Practical Management and Switching of Marine Fuels
In the highly competitive world of cargo carrying, shipowners face a number of serious issues....
Port State Control - Tightening the Net (Edition 3)
This programme explains that theobjective of Port State Control is to ensure that all the...
Heavy Lifts and Project Cargoes
Project cargoes present specific and sometimes complex handling issues, particularly if shipsa...
Social Media at Sea - Want to be Famous
It is a fact today that ships’ crews are much smaller in number than they used to be so there is...
Ebola - Staying Safe
This programme is designed to be a timely reminder of the dangers of Ebola, and how it could...
Welcome to the Videotel Support Area. Below is a wide-ranging list of products that some customers have experienced issues with in the past. Most of the issues have a simple solution and can be found by following the link to relevant product below.
Please contact our Product Support Department if you experience difficulty in finding the answer or solution you are looking for.
- Contact Product Support
- You can contact our Product Support Team using the below channels or via the enquiry form.
- Videotel Product Support
84 Newman Street
- +44 (0) 20 7299 1800+44 (0) 20 7299 1800
- +44 (0) 20 7299 1818+44 (0) 20 7299 1818
We will be able to assist you more quickly if you include the following information in your correspondence:
- Program name and version
- Your name, company, email address and telephone number
- Your Windows operating system (95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP Home or XP Pro)
- A description of the problem, including any error messages
- Does the program experience the same problem on a different computer?
Before contacting our support department, you may find it useful to look through the following product specific FAQ.
I'm experiencing issues with the following product… ( Help?)
- CD-ROM Issues relating to Videotel Interactive, The Millenium Series, Interactive courses and other Computer Based Training on CD-ROM format
- DVD-VCD-VHS Issues related to Videotel films in disk formats DVD-VCD-VHS
- FTA (Fleet Training Administrator) Issues relating to our Fleet Training Administrator (FTA) software for training management ashore.
- Online Courses Issues relating to our maritime training courses online, companies and individuals interested in developing skills and careers can train anywhere they have access to the Internet.
- OTM+ (Onboard Training Manager) Issues relating to OTMplus, an on board program that offers simple training and records management for training managers.
- VOD (Videotel on Demand) Issues relating to Videotel on Demand (VOD) Videotel's computer system that can carry over 300 selected videos, courses and CBT interactives.
- See Full Product FAQ List