MARPOL ANNEX VI - PREVENTION OF AIR POLLUTION FROM SHIPS (Ed
MARPOL Annex VI applies to all vessels, drilling rigs and other platforms and certification is...
Hydrodynamics and Interaction
A series of incidents in recent years has turned the spotlight on interaction as a contributing...
Avoid the Bite - Malaria prevention for seafarers
Malaria is a mosquito-borne infectious disease which always has been and remains one of the...
ECDIS Training Course
Introduction There is no question that the implementation of ECDIS as the primary means of...
Offshore Anchor Handling (Edition 2)
Working on board an anchor handling vessel (AHV), is an experience unlike that of working on board...
DYNAMIC POSITIONING BASIC TRAINING COURSE
Course description: The Dynamic Positioning Basic Training Course is an introductory level course...
About This Site
This website aims to conform to:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1 and 2
- XHTML 1.0
- CSS 2.0
If you do come across any kind of code errors, feel free to bring it to our attention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This website has been tested to offer full functionality on Windows, Macintosh and Linux with:
- Firefox 1.5, 2 & 3
- Internet Explorer 6, 7
- Safari 2 & 3
- Google Chrome
- Opera 8 & 9
- All pages have been designed around our user’s requirements and common user tasks.
- The pages on this website are all print-friendly – only the Videotel logo and main body text will be printed when you print from your browser
- Structure and presentation have been completely separated to aid accessibility. The HTML documents contain just the text on the screen and some structural tags.
- All pages are designed using CSS - no tables have been used to aid the design of this website
- For people using screen readers and/or no style sheets, you have the option to skip to the main navigation, content and site text search
- All text is set as relative font sizes - this means that users can resize the text through a browser
- All informational images have been assigned descriptive ALT text and decorative images are either sourced from the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute
We aim to make this website a pleasant browsing experience and accessible for our users. If you experience any problems or have any feedback, please email email@example.com
RESIZING THE TEXT
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.