Port State Control - Tightening the Net (Edition 3)
This programme explains that theobjective of Port State Control is to ensure that all the...
Heavy Lifts and Project Cargoes
Project cargoes present specific and sometimes complex handling issues, particularly if shipsa...
Ebola - Staying Safe
This programme is designed to be a timely reminder of the dangers of Ebola, and how it could...
About This Site
This website aims to conform to:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1 and 2
- XHTML 1.0
- CSS 2.0
If you do come across any kind of code errors, feel free to bring it to our attention by emailing email@example.com
This website has been tested to offer full functionality on Windows, Macintosh and Linux with:
- Firefox 1.5, 2 & 3
- Internet Explorer 6, 7
- Safari 2 & 3
- Google Chrome
- Opera 8 & 9
- All pages have been designed around our user’s requirements and common user tasks.
- The pages on this website are all print-friendly – only the Videotel logo and main body text will be printed when you print from your browser
- Structure and presentation have been completely separated to aid accessibility. The HTML documents contain just the text on the screen and some structural tags.
- All pages are designed using CSS - no tables have been used to aid the design of this website
- For people using screen readers and/or no style sheets, you have the option to skip to the main navigation, content and site text search
- All text is set as relative font sizes - this means that users can resize the text through a browser
- All informational images have been assigned descriptive ALT text and decorative images are either sourced from the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute
We aim to make this website a pleasant browsing experience and accessible for our users. If you experience any problems or have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIZING THE TEXT
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.