- Explore: Maritime Training Solutions
- Product Range Overview
- Videotel Academy
- Bimco eLearning Diploma Programme
- Training Delivery Solutions
- Training Management Solutions
- Our Recommendations
- How to Order
Making the Difference, Passenger Mustering and Crowd Control
Recent events involving passenger ships have once again demonstrated the vital importance of a...
Drugs and Alcohol, A Manager's Guide
The MLC 2006 as amended includes guidelines on the safety and health education of seafarers,...
The Practical Management and Switching of Marine Fuels
In the highly competitive world of cargo carrying, shipowners face a number of serious issues....
Port State Control - Tightening the Net (Edition 3)
This programme explains that theobjective of Port State Control is to ensure that all the...
Working with Maritime Security Guards
As part of their anti-piracy measures, many shipping companies now employ armed security...
Heavy Lifts and Project Cargoes
Project cargoes present specific and sometimes complex handling issues, particularly if shipsa...
Social Media at Sea - Want to be Famous
It is a fact today that ships’ crews are much smaller in number than they used to be so there is...
webFTA (FLEET TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR)
webFTA is a web based solution enabling you to access your seafarer’s results and performance from anywhere you have access to an Internet connection. It is an on shore records management program that offers a custom made solution for fleet training administrators. It allows access to all training records on all ships and offers a variety of data assessments tools to make life easier.
webFTA works by importing training records data from OTMplus, its on board partner. Working from a central database makes operations run smoother for everyone.This simple to use system saves time tracking crew training and processes audits quickly.
webFTA allows you to:
webFTA Training Management System allows you to:
- View training records of individual ships and seafarers
- Add certificates
- Schedule frequency of rank specific training and export to ships
- Show a clear training structure to Port State Control and other audit bodies
- View training being carried out onboard, individually or by vessel
- Benchmark any CBT test
- Work in harmony with its partner programme OTMplus
- Export reports to other software packages
- webFTA also works with Videotel training records programs SETS Plus and MEETS.
- Please contact us to learn more about webFTA could improve your training records management.