- Explore: Maritime Training Solutions
- Product Range Overview
- Videotel Academy
- Bimco eLearning Diploma Programme
- Training Delivery Solutions
- Training Management Solutions
- Our Recommendations
- How to Order
US Port State Control (Edition 2)
US Port State Control is a system of regulations, rules and inspections which have two specific...
Garbage Management - Marpol Annex V (Edition 2)
The original MARPOL (International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships) Annex V...
ColRegs & IALA Buoyage Training Course
This course is in two parts and examines in great detail two essential topics for deck...
Offshore Anchor Handling (Edition 2)
Working on board an anchor handling vessel (AHV), is an experience unlike that of working on board...
Maritime Security Awareness Training Course
Stories about pirate attacks, terrorism, stowaways, drug and gun smuggling and organised crime are...
Training Management Solutions
Our range of training and records management systems make life easier on shore as well as on board.
VTS (VIDEOTEL TRAINING SERVICES)
VTS is a resource to help with the management of training and record keeping. It removes the burden on ship owners and managers by providing a structured training and record keeping service for your seafarers.
VTS helps ship owners and managers to improve safety, to safeguard the environment, and to enhance the competence of their seafarers.
We customise VTS using a range of training products and services to suit individual needs, all presented in an easy to understand manner.
VTS Benefits include:
Management and monitoring of training records
- Maintenance of training records of seafarers in compliance with the ISM Code
- Planning of training requirements with training programmes and courses
- Regular feedback on the outcome of on board training and in the office
- Management of individual seafarers’ training records
- A Training Matrix Scheduler and Training Event Summary Report for each ship
Please contact us for further details on how we can help manage your training