- Explore: Maritime Training Solutions
- Product Range Overview
- Enclosed Space Management
- Videotel Academy
- Bimco eLearning Diploma Programme
- Training Delivery Solutions
- Training Management Solutions
- Our Recommendations
- How to Order
Making the Difference, Passenger Mustering and Crowd Control
Recent events involving passenger ships have once again demonstrated the vital importance of a...
Drugs and Alcohol, A Manager's Guide
The MLC 2006 as amended includes guidelines on the safety and health education of seafarers,...
The Practical Management and Switching of Marine Fuels
In the highly competitive world of cargo carrying, shipowners face a number of serious issues....
Port State Control - Tightening the Net (Edition 3)
This programme explains that theobjective of Port State Control is to ensure that all the...
Heavy Lifts and Project Cargoes
Project cargoes present specific and sometimes complex handling issues, particularly if shipsa...
Social Media at Sea - Want to be Famous
It is a fact today that ships’ crews are much smaller in number than they used to be so there is...
Ebola - Staying Safe
This programme is designed to be a timely reminder of the dangers of Ebola, and how it could...
Training Management Solutions
Our range of training and records management systems make life easier on shore as well as on board.
VTS (VIDEOTEL TRAINING SERVICES)
VTS is a resource to help with the management of training and record keeping. It removes the burden on ship owners and managers by providing a structured training and record keeping service for your seafarers.
VTS helps ship owners and managers to improve safety, to safeguard the environment, and to enhance the competence of their seafarers.
We customise VTS using a range of training products and services to suit individual needs, all presented in an easy to understand manner.
VTS Benefits include:
Management and monitoring of training records
- Maintenance of training records of seafarers in compliance with the ISM Code
- Planning of training requirements with training programmes and courses
- Regular feedback on the outcome of on board training and in the office
- Management of individual seafarers’ training records
- A Training Matrix Scheduler and Training Event Summary Report for each ship
Please contact us for further details on how we can help manage your training