- Explore: Maritime Training Solutions
- Product Range Overview
- Videotel Academy
- Bimco eLearning Diploma Programme
- Training Delivery Solutions
- Training Management Solutions
- Our Recommendations
- How to Order
Making the Difference, Passenger Mustering and Crowd Control
Recent events involving passenger ships have once again demonstrated the vital importance of a...
Drugs and Alcohol, A Manager's Guide
The MLC 2006 as amended includes guidelines on the safety and health education of seafarers,...
The Practical Management and Switching of Marine Fuels
In the highly competitive world of cargo carrying, shipowners face a number of serious issues....
Port State Control - Tightening the Net (Edition 3)
This programme explains that theobjective of Port State Control is to ensure that all the...
Working with Maritime Security Guards
As part of their anti-piracy measures, many shipping companies now employ armed security...
Heavy Lifts and Project Cargoes
Project cargoes present specific and sometimes complex handling issues, particularly if shipsa...
Social Media at Sea - Want to be Famous
It is a fact today that ships’ crews are much smaller in number than they used to be so there is...
Maritime Training Courses
Videotel courses are developed through a Steering Group, comprising of individuals with different expertise in a range of maritime fields. In conjunction with Videotel’s in-house multimedia team, our courses are created to the highest possible standard and incorporate the latest multimedia design techniques.
Courses allow in depth knowledge of an area within the maritime industry. They allow distance learning on board or on shore, available as CD-ROM, as part of our rental library, within our VOD system, or with the latest advances of broadband access to shipping, we are now also supplying courses online.
Videotel Maritime Courses key benefits:
- Clear learning objectives – modules built around precise and detailed information
- Convenient & cost-effective – study on board or onshore allows for flexible learning within work schedules, saving time and money
- Motivating - stimulating learning process through video, text, graphics and animation and narration
- Engaging – participate in role-playing, problem solving, case studies, portfolio assignments and assessment tests
- Consistent – auditing by flag States and Videotel’s course administration services.
Should any assistance be required when using our courses, a dedicated Course Tutor is available to give advice, as necessary, by contacting support.